Information and Communication Technology
- Syllabus -
Topic No. Topic
1 Potential of ICT
2 Internet Applications
a. Blogs, Forums
e. E-maps – Maps and navigation
3 ICT in Science, Mathematics, Modeling and Simulation
4 ICT in day-to-day life
5 Information in Indian Languages
b. Generating information in Indian Languages
6 Use of Geogebra in understanding Mathematics
List of Practical (Std. X)
1. Introduction to e-mail access using e-mail client software such as Outlook or Windows Mail.
2. Introduction to Instant Messaging using MSN Messenger/Yahoo! Messenger.
3. Creation of a Simple document using Word processor in an Indian Language (Marathi or Hindi) making use of an Unicode font.
4. Creation of presentation using sounds and animation.
5. Creation of spreadsheet making use of values linked using formulae.
6. Introduction to Chat.
7. Introduction to video conferencing using SkyPE
8. Creation of short audiovisual content (not exceeding 2 minutes; using webcam or digital camera with video recording facility. Copying and viewing and viewing the same on a PC.
9. Uploading a short video to a free online streaming video service such as YouTube.
10. Practical 1 on Geogebra.
11. Practical 2 on Geogebra.
12. Practical 3 on Geogebra.
Designed, Developed and Hosted by OLE Lab
IN CASE OF ANY DIFFICULTIES PLEASE WRITE TO email@example.com
Please mention your college/ school index while sending mail
:::Best Viewed @ 1024 x 768 Pixels:::
Content Should Not Be Reproduced Without Prior Written Permission.
Site updated on 17 Feb, 2012